Tuesday, September 21, 2010

OH oh, New Kid on the Block?

Hmmmmm.... kind of looks like a little white robot, doesn't it? Wonder if I should name IT? *light bulb* goes off... maybe it's name is IT? *giggle* Just a funny, odd, Polaroid-type camera. OH WOW - Polaroid - (doing snoopy dance) always wanted one of those. 70s culture - cool - cameras but never did!


Hey, I really do kinda remember the 70s. OK, yes, I bought the little white ---- OOOOOhhhhhhh - whoosh.....Fasten your seat belts, peeps, I am changing the subject since I just looked at the clock and the NEW NCIS is on a about 20 minutes and so this will be quick. Back to the Murphy's notebook! Just wanted to share a few more pages in the Murphy grocery box book.

It is packed and ready to go. Wanted to show you a few more of my fav pages.... Here is our "Cool as a Moose" page - kiddos singing a song.....


And then Fall was upon this morning, woke up and it was 46 degrees. I love the Fall - my favorite time of the year....


This was just too cool not to do - OK, it just fell together. Had a brown paper bag from Trader's Joe with the statement on the left page and wouldn't you know it - I had taken a picture at their local coffee shop of a burlap bag handing.... it works.... today..

Had to include a pocket...

With the angel on the opposite page.....


And the final page. My very very sad and worried clown, yes he is facing a dark and stormy night. I love him.

So there we are and I still have a few more moments until NCIS. I will try to get back to you tomorrow - I play tennis on Thursday night and will also be packing so we won't be visiting then. Hugs my little peeps. Stay as cool as my white instax mini. Can't wait to get a photo of Harley on the plane with the instant photo...... oh my... hugs,

7 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

COOL COOL COOL!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Is this an OLD camera, or a new one? I never saw a Polaroid look that sleek before! Bet it'll be a fun one and bet at some point, you'll make transparencies from the photos.

Hope NCIS was fun. I've been fighting my computer/internet all night and had NO time to watch tv. Good thing I have a VCR.

Be safe on your trip and kiss Harley for Bleubeard, Wendy, and me.

Diane said...

Oh yes, all very fun (love that Polaoid too!)

~*~Patty S said...

they still make Polaroid cameras ... how very cool ... you described it perfectly ... almost looks wonky ;)

glad to know I'm not the only one that reads grocery bags LOL

your book is a real treasure ... jam packed with cool stuff Lady!
you know that clown scares me heehee!
Happy Last Day of Summer!
oxo

Terri said...

That is one really cool camera. "It" is a good name. Remember Cousin It?
Your book pages are so creative! I love the sad, worried clown (scary) and the balloons in the background.
Have a fabulously good time away!

Hugs,
Terri
p.s. It is in the mail today : )

Lovey said...

Oh I love the camera!

Lovey said...

Is the camera new? Available where? I love it!!