Monday, June 10, 2013

The Dark Side

Surprise! Here I sit in my recliner typing on my new little iPad and my little keyboard.  This offers some exciting possibililities and much easier than doing on my iPhone.  I have been fine and have also been creating. Yes, I gave gone to the Apple Dark Side.  The iPhone sucked me in Oh No.  But I love this iPad.  This is a quick post to see how it would go.  Been missing you all!


Been immersing in my SmashBook which I am finding to be very freeing.  Been extremely busy at the office in anticipation of preparation for meeting the end of June. I finally admited I had to let some things "rest" for a while such as my workouts and tennis.  Yes, I still play tennis but not getting up at 6am on a Saturday moring to go play. I was working out three times a week mostly right after work and called a half to that since there were more times than one that I needed to work a little later.


All in all this has not been a bad thing and three weeks out I feel very calm and good.  Sleep is fantastic LOL.


You all take care and I will be back soon! I know, promises promises!  *wink*

2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Just when I was beginning to worry about you, you popped up on my radar. Or rather my sidebar.

Glad to know all is well, and you are fit. LOVE, love, love those pages, especially the first one.

BTW, I don't come back to see if you have left a comment and I don't do e-mail anymore, either. However, you can always catch me on my blog!

Terri said...

Hello Dear Marlynn,
It is so good to see you here. Your smashbook pages are fab! I am so glad to hear you are feeling fit. And that you have made allowances for a bit more rest. Yay! All sounds well. I am loving your gifted collage art!!!
Hugs,
Terri