Monday, January 28, 2013

The Nest has Launched

Good morning dear Honeysuckle Breeze Peeps. I wanted to alert you to a development in my blog life. Looking for inspiration, I have created a second blog which will have nothing to do with my "artistic" endeavors.

It will be a blog to show you where my nest is and what my nest looks like. My Honeysuckle Nest is the name and I created it over the weekend.

 I know, I know, I hear you murmuring - "she hasn't been keeping up with this blog, grrrrrr" - don't despair. Both blogs will probably feed off each other.  I will not desert you - you can also knock on the door next door.  *wink*

AND, I worked on a creation this past weekend, but cannot show you any images just yet. But to keep you coming back, remember................


5 comments:

Terri said...

Yay for you! I am happy to hear about your new blog. I do miss seeing you here at the Breeze.
Happy Creating!
Hugs,
Terri

Dorthe said...

Marlynn, sounds great,
sorry for not being around, but still coughing and feeling bad!
I will return when better.
xo,Dorthe

Anonymous said...

You're ambitious! But it's fun to mix it up now and then to show off different parts of your life. Art is important, but the personal touches are sweet! I'll be checking in, too. That way if I'm ever fortunate enough to get to see your home in person, I won't get lost!

Hugs
Jan

~*~Patty S said...

excited for you to have a new venture and hope I can keep up with you...

nests are very important to have ;)
oxo
p.s. hoping my third try at leaving a comment I will make it past the not a robot gauntlet !

Lovey said...

Oooh so exciting!!!