Friday, March 9, 2012

Just another day......

"It's not as if one could be bored enough, feel frustrated enough, or complain enough that their life would suddenly turn around. Doesn't work that way.
     Whatever anyone "is," Marlynn, they become more of. And anyone's is'ness is whatever they say it is.
     Happily,
    
The Universe"

Whadda way to start a day, hey? I love my mentor, The Universe, as you know and would encourage each of you to sign up for your own little itsy bitsy notes...


And now to another topic which I have been reviewing lately but am not taking any drastic steps about.... Time Suckers - yes, I am referring to FaceBook and the new Pinterest. I love Facebook and do posts and keep in touch with all my friends. But as I have said here, I just don't pay attention to my blog and other blogs out there anymore. Many of us are not posting to our blogs as we once did. As you know I work a full-time job and the last thing I want to do is show up at home and get on the computer. Nope, I don't wanna and I'm not gonna and whine whine whine.  I'm thinking I can manage my FaceBook and my blog and creating - but at this point, although, signed up, not devoting any time to Pinterest.


Love my friend Cindy's recent post on her blog entitled, "Useful and Beautiful" She is inspiring me to take on this project, especially the one talking about her desk. I could do this while unpacking my Art and Soul stuff? Ya, think?  I see shoe cleaning in my future this weekend. Thank you, Cindy, out goes shoes that hurt my feet.


So here is to changing our clocks on Sunday morning at 2AM and to all of our little time suckers that lurk in the twilight hour....that time before...






.....I hear the Twilight Zone theme playing in the background. Ghost Adventures is new tonight although that has nothing to do with nothing I don't think. Hugs, peeps.

5 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I only blog. Have been doing it several years now and have learned so many new things in the process. Things I would never have known about were it not for blogging. And have made some really great friends through it all. I don't do Facebook or Pinterest or Twitter or anything else. I definitely know my limitations. Don't know how some folks do it all and stay sane. Have a great weekend. Tammy

Dorthe said...

I`m all with you,dear--
Only I prefer to use most of my computertime here blogging--I do have a facebook account and a profile, but am almost never there- I love the blogs, where we can share what we create, learn new wonderful things, and send smiles to each other.Pinterest they may keep,for me--also there are already so many complains that people just "steal" images from blogs all around, without asking!!! I don`t want to end up in such a discussion :-)
Happy sunday Marlyn to you from me.
Dorthe

Diane said...

I hear you Marilyn--I can't stay away from this stupid computer--it's nice to network with like-minded people though, but this is getting ridiculous--I think I need an intervention!!
(Please tell me you're watching Survivor--I'm still laughing over this week's show!!!!)

Janet Ghio said...

I only blog too. I go to
facebook only occasionally. I don't want to spend time wandering all over the itnernet.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I simply don't have time to tweet, or mess with facebook and I simply don't understand Pinterest, even though my friend Kathy explained it as a much more comprehensive bookmark. Give me bookmarks any day and I'll be happy visiting blogs I've marked that way.

As for the universe. It would mean I had access to my E-mail, which I still don't have. I haven't missed it, either, since I have no idea who is trying to contact me (grin).