Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Busy week

Oliver pup is visiting and enjoys watching tennis with me. I am headed to boxing soon and wanted to post a quick "hi." After being in a meeting all day Monday, was happy I could play in my Navigation Journal.

This was a journal begun at Art and Soul in a workshop that was suppose to be taught by Lesley Riley. My goal is to do art journaling in a specific way using words. Played with the page which is enhanced with a photo app on the iPhone. And I am going to try to duplicate the "posterized" colors on the page-blue, pink and gold. It is 80 degrees today. Oh my!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great Marlynn.....the image of the woman with the journaling surrounding her pops right off the page....and the colors are great!

I bet Oliver would say WOOF, too!

Janet Ghio said...

It is 80 here today also!! I wanted spring, but not sure I am ready for summer yet!! It will be even warmer tomorrow!! Big hug to Oliver--I can tell he is enjoying the tennis match!!

Laura S Reading said...

It looks as if you are not the ONLY tennis fan!

Terri said...

I love this journal page! I can't imagine how you did it, but it looks amazing.
Oh Oliver!
Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

Love it -- you make me want to start an art journal! It's on my list ...