Friday, March 30, 2012

Busy Bees Among Honeysuckles

Dearest Peeps, I've been a busy beaver today with my art journaling. The small pentalic sketch book is about 4 x 3. Bought it at Art and Soul a few weeks ago. In my Lesley Riley class, Navigating the Soul, one of my goals is to do what I think of as "true" art journaling - meaning images AND the written word. Today I share with you 4 and 1/2 pages. Hopefully the "art block" has gone! Hugs and have a good night. Yes almost nighty night for me. Marlynn

7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh wow! I'm really loving this book and the way you are art journaling. Very impressive. I especially love what looks like (to me) a picture of an opera glass. It's the third photo, and I simply LOVE it. Wonderful.

Dorthe said...

Dear Marlynn ,that is ART journaling, LOVE what you did, and how you made every page look special, and very interesting with the written words,too.
Sorry I have been away for some time-but things are getting better now,hopefully.
Hugs,Dorthe

Diane said...

Well, I'd say that your art block is gone--love the detail--you can find something new everytime you see these pages.

Janet Ghio said...

I really like these pages. I am not an art journaler--I like making art pages, but not the writing part!

Terri said...

Ooooooh, your pages are intriguing! I love the backgrounds and all the writing! It looks like your block must be gone!


I am wanting to do art journalling too, at least more than I have before.

Hugs,
Terri

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Wow, such amazing journal pages!

Britannian King said...

Hi thanks foor sharing this