Friday, December 21, 2012

Pray Flag for Newtown, CT


Today at 9:30am EST I will observe a moment of silence for all 26 
souls who so tragically died in Newtown last Friday. I have made my prayer flag to send off to Leighanna Light in New Mexico who has organized a project to send the prayer flags to the town of Newtown.  Let us remember those beautiful souls lost and always remember - tell those you love how much you love them. We never know what the next minute holds.
 Hugs and Love sent to all my Honeysuckle Breeze Peeps



2 comments:

Dorthe said...

Your flag is very beautiful, dear, and the thought behind ,too.
Lets pray, the world will see no more of such tragic happenings!
Hugs,Dorthe

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is a beautiful flag. I've seen them on several blogs and felt bad when one blogger said they had to be called HOPE flags. Whatever happened to common sense? Maybe that went out the window with prayer.