Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Day After


The Christmas Day was wonderful. Meals with friends, laughter, and gratitude.

Today it is has been raining, snowing, sleeting, raining, sleeting, and still coming down in the form of light rain. I went so far as to cancel my boxing just because I have become a weather yucky wimp when it gets dark and I have to drive in conditions I am not totally convinced are not slippy sliddy .. you know the kind of weather I'm talking about? It is the yuckiest. Neither here nor there .....


Back to yesterday -- Had a wonderful Xmas breakfast with cranberry muffins to start the day. Then proceeded to making wicked mashed potatoes for late lunch.


And finished the day by watching the Dr. Who marathon on BBC America. Have two shows on the DVR which I need to watch. I ran into the office today and got last minute items ready for my travel on January 2nd to San Antonio for a board meeting. I so love love love that city!


Stay warm.... I need to create some art so I will disappear and show up later on.  Blessings!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Hello Marlynn,
I am sorry I missed your post! I hope your day was really good. I was far away from home enjoying the holiday with my in-laws, it was really good. Home now after a very long trip.
I am wishing you the very best in 2013, already the 4th! Wow!
Hugs,
Terri

Unknown said...

A belated Happy New year to you! Hope your trip to Antonio was not all work.
(((hugs)))