Thursday, December 20, 2012

How to Clean a Table

Guess what I am doing on my Christmas Vacation - the short version for today....
 

See craft table. Problem - no work space? You think?


Dump all stuff off of craft table -- weeeeeeeeee rock!


Back to reality -- Review stuff and then Organize


Time for lunch yet?  OK, I know I am not fooling you and yes, all the stuff is still on the floor.  So excuse me while my job to tackle today is one blob of stuff on floor.  A little bit at a time and also waiting on book from Amazon, "Shed you Stuff" -- Sure, I think that is like shedding the hair over your lip - it keeps coming back.  OK - lunch and will check in later, peeps.  PS - need my creative space back since I want to join in the "Hope Flag Project" organized by Leighanna Light out of New Mexico. Stay warm and if you are where the snow is blowing - you are lucky.  Would like a snow day here in Northern Virginia.  Details for this project exists on Facebook.

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Since I'm not on Facebook, I couldn't see the flag project, but I am going to try to join in after the holidays are over.