Thursday, August 9, 2012

Beware -- Inner Child Runs Amok


"You can always change how you feel, Marlynn, and you can always feel whatever you like.

Don't you remember? You bought the upgraded "Superior-Deluxe, Double-Plus-Good Time-Space Package," and a side order of "chocolate mousse," if I recall.

Smooth -
    The Universe"


Good Morning Universe. Yes, my day is flowing and I am getting a lot accomplished at work which always make me happy and calm.  Wanted to do a quick post at lunch, from the office so to speak, to share with you a piece of art I added to my little ATC-size journal. 



It does not look like my art work. But it is mine. I swear that sneaky pesky little inner-child burst out the minute she saw those Crayola Paint Brush Pens. OMG 



Yup, primary colors.  Hope your day is "superior-deluxe, double-plus-good" and welcome to my "rose" explosion color world today and my view out my window.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Ha! an explosion of color is always good in my opinion! and anything Crayola is always inspiring and brings back memories of the first new box of crayons for the school year...love the look of the little journal. have a great school year!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'd never heard of these paints, so had to visit amazon to see what was up. Leave it to you to find the most colorful crayons around. Love, love them and your inner child-like art. Actually, it looks too bold and adult to be child-like, but I love it anyway.