Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Snowy Icy weather all over




-
Ice here yesterday and today snow moves in. OK -- you might say it is December! LOL. Thanksgiving came and went. Fun time with family as always. Life is good.




Yesterday worked on some cards and yes broke my sewing machine. Oh well, still playing with the cards. And planning on dismembering the machine.




Wishing you all a snowy day. Yes, this is disjointed but I wanted to get something posted so you know I haven't deserted you.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Thanks for letting us know you might be snowed in, but not snowed under. Sorry to read about your machine. It looked like you had stitches on yours I don't have on mine.

Loved seeing a glimpse of your Thanksgiving table. It is beautiful. And please don't be a stranger. We miss you!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I wanted to thank you for the lovely card I got a few days ago. It was sweet of you and I loved the sewing.

I was unable to get on the internet because the phone company (I have DSL, not cable internet) was working on my line. Seems mine was not the only one affected, but mine was the only one who didn't have WiFi.

Again, just wanted to thank you for being early and punctual, since I received your card the same day I put yours in the mail!