Monday, November 11, 2013

Veterans Day

How appropriate that my last update was Fathers Day and my dad's photo has been up all this time.

It has been busy this summer and fall. I just completed 10 postcards for a mail art swap. They will be put in the mail tomorrow. Also I've bought an iPad to see how easy it might be to work on the blog from here. We will see.







-
This photos are the front and back of the ten cards. I did decide to put these into envelopes instead of mailing as cards. Not sure I like the medium matte to really "glue" the clip art and old papers. Should have used my heavy matte. Enjoy your evening. I'm headed out to play indoor tennis - every Monday night. PS - last weekend I did a wonderful workshop with the one and only Seth Apter. Geez - he rocks!







It was called "I Witness"



See ya soon, Marlynn

1 comment:

Seth said...

I am so very happy Marlynn that you joined me for iWitness. It was wonderful to create together and nice to see your page one more time!!