Monday, January 23, 2012

My Note from My Universe

No, your eyes are not deceiving you.... Its me. Peek-a-Boo.  Just wanted to share a little something with you kind of like I might do on FaceBook.  My note from The Universe this morning read:

"It's like one big hall of mirrors, isn't it, Marlynn?
Except, of course, that the halls of time and space reflect what you choose to think.
Like right now.
Wow-

The Universe

(PS) Hey, Marlynn, can I borrow your comb?"

My Universe is just so darned cute and you can get your own, you know.  Just go on and click on the Notes and The Universe is yours.

Enjoying the evening by doing a little "beading." This cross stitch is a little "dull" to me so I need to sparkle it. This is my only free evening this week and am enjoying it. Enjoy yours!



9 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Glad to see you on a Monday and glad it's on your blog. I do not like Facebook--ugh!

Jan Hennings said...

this is beautiful..love the cross stitch piece!

Terri said...

Love the art piece at the top! Wow!
And your message from the U is perfect! I went and had a look at the site you mentioned. How cool is that!
Your cross stitch is fabulous and your added sparkle......over the top! Yay! You know I like a little sparkle (and gold trim...lol!).
Hugs,
Terri

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad you are posting here again. Since I'm not on Facebook, it limits my ability to keep up with you. And of course I had to click to see the Universe. Nice way to start a day, I bet.

Gotta love that cross stitch. Your bit of glitzing it up is perfect, especially for the only night you have to play!

Diane said...

Love where you're leading your life right now--I feel your excitement and it makes me excited too!
P.S. I hope we both have a very Happy Birthday on Feb.12!!
:)

Anonymous said...

Oh -- such beautiful projects! But I agree with Janet (here) about Facebook. Not sure if you noticed, but I opted off FB -- and just posted a blog explaining why I am so conflicted: www.laferle.com I do love blogs better, since you can post more photos of your lovely, amazing work!

~*~Patty S said...

holey moley
I got totally lost in your links
;)

Cindy sure makes some great points in her FB article and I enjoyed the video over at the "universe" site too

thanks for sharing and it's always nice to see your artwork lady!
oxo

Julie Prichard said...

I was beading too!!! My favorite thing is when you go to pick up the seed beads with the little needle and you flick them up to the ceiling and hear them bounce all over the floor...never to be seen again...

xx

Dorthe said...

Your cross stich is so beautiful, maybe as bit dull, as you said, but "old faschioned" beautiful....I though love your add of sparkle--and will have a look at your link, when my Mathilde is home again next week--
HUGS grandma Dorthe